The Vermont Tech Ski Tow is located at the bottom of Water Street next to the VTC Farm. Water street is the road that goes down-hill across from the white church on the South West corner of campus.
CURRENT SNOW CONDITIONS :
The ski tow is closed for the 2012-13 season.
Regular operating hours (weather permitting):
Monday - Thursday 6:00-9:00pm
Check back often for snow condition reports. If we have a great storm we will try to open additional days.
Ski Tow Rules during operating hours:
- VTC Ski Tow is open to the VTC Community only.
- Skis and Snowboards only on the rope tow.
- 2 riders at a time on the rope.
- Jumps and ramps must be made of snow, no artificial structures allowed.
- No Snowmobiles allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
- No open fires allowed without a permit.
- Please carpool or walk, limited parking is available in the lot. Please do not park on the road.
Contact Intramurals Coordinator Hilary Linehan with questions. 728-1584 or firstname.lastname@example.org