The Vermont Tech Ski Tow is located at the bottom of Water Street next to the VTC Farm. Water street is the road that goes down-hill across from the white church on the South West corner of campus.
CHECK OUT last season's hill set up at right - ALSO his You Tube video of Winter Carnival
PHOTO/VIDEO TAKEN BY SUSTAINABLE LAND USE AND SKI & RIDE CLUB PRESIDENT - SENIOR SETH HAVEN
CURRENT SNOW CONDITIONS :
The ski tow will open for the 2013-14 season as soon as we have enough snow for skiing and riding.
Regular operating hours (weather permitting):
Monday - Thursday 5:30-8:30pm
Check back often for snow condition reports. If we have a great storm we will try to open additional days.
Ski Tow Rules during operating hours:
- VTC Ski Tow is open to the VTC Community only - students, faculty and staff.
- Skis and Snowboards only on the rope tow.
- 2 riders at a time on the rope.
- No Snowmobiles allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
- No open fires allowed without a permit.
- Please carpool or walk, limited parking is available in the lot. Please do not park on the road.
Contact Intramurals Coordinator Hilary Linehan with questions. 728-1584 or email@example.com