5v5 Basketball rankings are based on win/loss percentage, then head to head competition, and if neccessary points against.
|Di Bimboclot Stars|| 4-2
|The Lamballers|| 3-4
|Premature Shooters|| 2-5
|Keep It Wet
Wednesday, Mar 18th
Free Ballers vs Dairy 7pm
No Name vs Chicken McBuckets 8pm
Premature Shooters vs Soccer 9pm
Monday, Mar 23rd Game Time
The Lamballers vs Free Ballers 6pm
Soccer vs Dairy 7pm
Premature Shooters vs No Name 8pm
Di Bumboclot Stars vs Chicken McBuckets 9pm
Wednesday, Mar 25th
Dairy vs Premature Shooters 7pm
No Name vs Di Bumboclot Stars 8pm
Free Ballers vs Soccer 9pm
Rules of play:
Traditional 5v5 basketball rules will apply, except:
- 2 – 20 minutes halves, running time except last minute of second half is stop time.
- Female players get an additional point for all baskets scored, except foul shots.
- Technical fouls CAN be issued for swearing, fighting, flagrant fouls, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc. Suspensions may also be given depending on the severity of the offense.
- Rolling substitutions.
- 2 timeouts per half.
- 3 minute overtime for ties at the end of regulation.
- 1 additional timeout for OT.
- Players must wear the t-shirt color of the team, or a pinnie.
- Student referees are needed for all games except semi-finals and finals. Please let me know if you are interested in reffing. You do not need to be on a team to be considered for reffing. This is on a volunteer basis, you will get a ref t-shirt and whistle. If you have work study you can be paid for your time.
- Referee decisions and calls will stand. Please be respectful of the volunteer officials as they are trying their best to be fair.
- Constant derision of an official may result in a technical foul. This decision would be determined by the Intramural Coordinator on site during the offense.